Have you ever wanted to learn a foreign language? Have you wanted to bolster your résumé and/or your knowledge?
Lots of people want to learn new things, such as foreign languages, but they make excuses such as “I’m too old” or “learning a second language takes too much time” or “I’ve tried before, and I just can’t learn a second language.” How do you get out of that funk and go out there and try again?
Spanish is one of the most useful and most widely-spoken languages out there. Almost as many people speak Spanish as their first language as they do English, and having it on your résumé makes you that much more appealing to potential employers. But, how do you get started? What can you do, no matter what age you are, to learn Spanish quickly and easily?
That’s where Rocket Spanish comes in, to help you learn how to speak Spanish using methods that you have probably never tried before.
What is Rocket Spanish?
Rocket Spanish is a language learning program produced by Rocket Languages, a company focused on helping people learn foreign languages quickly and easily. This particular program is hosted and taught by a Chilean native, Mauricio Evlampieff, and his English-speaking translator, Amy.
The point of Rocket Spanish is to take you from beginner to expert in half of the time that you would use any other language learning method. It’s fun, easy, and inexpensive! It’s one of the most comprehensive language-learning tools out there, and it’s incredibly effective.
It was developed, along with the other Rocket Language programs, to help you to speak with Spanish-speaking friends, family, and colleagues, to help you if you’re traveling to a Spanish-speaking country, or to help you brush up on your long-forgotten Spanish skills. Whatever your reason for learning Spanish, Rocket Spanish can definitely help you achieve your goals.
How does Rocket Spanish work?
Rocket Spanish takes you through a series of lessons using advanced learning techniques that are meant to help you learn and retain Spanish quickly and effectively. Much of Rocket Spanish’s program focuses on audio and visual learning and retention.
The audio retention involves a lot of listen and repeat, which researchers have found is one of the most effective ways to learn anything. The audio files are spoken and read by native Spanish speakers, and it will help you to sound like you’re a native speaker instead of as if you’re fumbling over Spanish with an Americanized accent. To compliment that, you also have access to hundreds of pages of vocabulary and other important information that can help you to retain the information as well.
What comes with Rocket Spanish?
Your purchase of Rocket Spanish includes all of this and more:
- Audio lessons that you can download to your computer, tablet, or MP3 player
- Rocket Record – an amazing recording program that can help you determine how well you’re picking up the Spanish you’re hearing
- 33 Language and Culture Lessons
- Access to “Hear It Say It!” which helps with the process of training your ears to the Spanish language.
- Access to “Know it!” which helps you learn vocabulary quickly and efficiently.
- Access to games such as Word-Master and Phrase-Master
- A badge system to keep you motivated
- A Free Rocket Spanish survival kit, which can help you learn how to interact In social situations that you may encounter that involve speaking Spanish
- Rocket Spanish Beginners and Advanced MegaCards to help you memorize vocabulary
- 24/7 Lifetime Online Access – meaning you can access Rocket Spanish anytime, anywhere, and get free upgrades for the rest of your life!
- A 60 day, no hard feelings money back guarantee.
What do people think of Rocket Spanish?
So, now that we know what Rocket Spanish is, what do customers think of it? Does it work, or is it like all of those other “language learning” programs that only give mediocre results? Instead of sitting here and trying to convince you, why don’t I let some happy customers speak for themselves?
“Your lessons are interesting and practical, they cover a variety of actual situations that I encounter each time I visit Venezuela.” – Wayne C.
“If anyone has ever thought learning a second language is difficult, they have not tried Rocket Spanish.” – Francie M.
“It only takes a few minutes out of the day, every day. It is so quick that you could use it during the summer to keep up with School…” – Shannon G.
So, whether you’re looking to keep up with school, adding to your résumé, or making your life a bit more convenient by knowing a second language, Rocket Spanish is for you! This simple, efficient language learning program has rave reviews…..